Report personally to the CEO
Currently in use by the following customers:
Rogovskaya S.I., M.D., Professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, RMAPO Vice-President of the Russian Association for Genital Infections and Neoplasia, RAGIN.
Sharapova EI, MD, Professor, Chief Physician of the Polyclinic №3 of the Administrative Department of the President of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
City Hospital №2 of Tula.
The advantages of Carl Zeiss Colposcopes:
Ideal opportunities for documenting and providing patient information.
Available in stock.
High-intensity fiber-optic illumination with built-in light guide.
Adjust the brightness of the lighting.
Convenient controllers designed for one-handed operation.
Large range of fine focus, 5-way zoom control.
Wide-angle apochromatic super-lighted optics with multilayer antireflexive coating.
Mobile floor stand with 4 locking wheels.
The upper fixation of the optical head leaves space for manipulation of the doctor free.
Automatic shutdown when transferring to a non-working position.
- On request, installation with wall or ceiling mounting is possible (construction work is required).
- Ideal means of video recording. The optional MediLive ™ Primo 1CCD or a compact MediLive Primo compact camcorder enables you to document the results of the survey.
- Software in Russian Language.
- Specialized software LiteDoc Program for colposcopy studies allows you to create and maintain a database of patients.
- The program has a simple and intuitive interface.
- Creation of examined patients journal
- Automatic search by patient database.
- Archiving and processing received images.
- Forming and printing reports on the results of the study.
- Use of the obtained archive as teaching material, as well as for scientific and clinical research.
- Resulting colposcopic pictures on the monitor can be used for demonstration to the patient or during a medical consultation
- Laser nozzle. To connect CO2 surgical laser to colposcopes 150 FC or OPMI PICO it is possible to use an adapter with a micromanipulator.
||Fiber optic illumination, cold light source 12 V, 100 W, adjustable
||250 мм, 300 мм
|Fine focus range
||12 mm when using a focal lens
||Straight, tilted, swivel 180 °
|Height for adjusting the range
||± 300 mm, upper fixing of the optical head
We also recommend
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review on this product